Sedri continues to use the complementary nature of its human and technical resources to develop and extend its range of activities. The men and women at Sedri come from a variety of professional backgrounds, with training and experience in different areas (specialists in project structuring, licenced architects, project programmers, engineers, project coordinators), and this allows us to bring our specialist know-how to all the main fields of expertise that make up real estate: project management, delegated project management, execution project management, engineering consultancy, architectural design consultancy
Director Business Development
Director Projects and Developments
Director Project Management Assistance / Delegated Project Management
Director Major Projects
Director Technicals Engineering
Our commitments, to our clients and partners, but also our staff, are based on a strong set of values which define the projects for which we are responsible:
- A rigorous code of business ethics and professional conduct, based, in particular, on Sedri’s financial independence, which is a guarantee of the methods and solutions that we recommend and implement in the course of managing our operations.
- We are constantly aware of the social, economic and environmental dimensions of the projects we manage. We realise the importance of value creation, the ability to anticipate and incorporate thinking on new working environments, sustainable development policies and integrating new technologies and these areas of study inform the structure of our different missions.
Because our business is developing, we are looking for men and women to strengthen our different teams:
- 1 PROJECT MANAGER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE / DELEGATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- You have around 5 years’ experience working for an investor, architect or developer. You will take charge of mainly commercial development, restructuring or new-build projects, between 2,000 and 10,000 m², and report to the Department Director.
- 1 EXECUTION PROJECT MANAGER
- With a higher education engineering qualification and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a general contractor, engineering consultancy or developer, you will be responsible for layout fit-out projects involving restructurings or new-builds and report to the Department Director.